Landscape designing your garden can be an exciting venture. If you have a nice garden in your front or backyard, then you can transform it into a beautifully well maintained and well decorated place by doing the right kind of landscaping. But landscaping a garden could turn out to be quiet expensive. But with so many options these days, you can actually do it all even if you are on a tight budget.
Instead of hiring a professional to for creating the layout, you can do it yourself. Plan out in advance and take some time out to prepare the basic idea and look of the garden. Not only will it save your money but you can also personalize the garden from scratch.
- Buying from a wholesale nursery can get you a discount. Invest in many varieties of plants especially perennial plants. This way, you can keep your garden alive and in use for at least 2 to 3 years, without having to buy new plants every season.
- Always make sure that you get rid of the weeds on a regular basis. Weeds tend to suck up nutrition more and the neighboring plants might die due to poor nutrition. So to avoid spending extra money on new plants every time, just get rid of the weeds.
- Spend some money on eco-friendly fertilizers and pesticides. Not only can you keep the plants and soil healthy but by using chemical free fertilizers and pesticides, you can save yourself from extra diseases and allergies too.
- You can decorate the place with natural materials like flowering creepers, rocks, smooth-stones and even cacti on small pots.
- Make sure that there is enough sunlight in your garden. This would ensure a long healthy life.
- You can set up fairy lights in the garden to make it beautiful and appealing even after sundown.
If you have a little extra cash, invest in a garden fountain or a bird bath for that vintage touch.
Keep these points in mind and give your garden a makeover today.